Sunday 6 May 2012

Take This Make Money at Home Personality Quiz

You have probably toyed with the idea of being your own boss and working at home. Come on, who doesn't want to make money at home? I think everyone has thought about it deep down.
It is believed that in order to make money at home, you need to have certain personality characteristics such has self discipline and being innovative. You probably already are thinking of some of your strong points right now as you read this, but if you are seriously thinking of working at home to earn money, then you should take this quick quiz.
This quiz can possibly help those that are on the fence about whether or not to make money at home and will help inspire those that are perhaps already working from home.
Directions to take the quiz
In this make your own quiz you will be taking a personal inventory of your personality and characteristics. Try to be as brutally honest with yourself. There is no wrong or right answer and no one is going to pass judgment on you. Circle one answer. Circle "A" if you agree with the statement, "D" if you disagree and "N" for not sure.
I can take responsibility. A D N 
I want to be my own boss. A D N 
I can readily make decisions. A D N 
I can plan ahead. A D N 
I'm a leader. A D N 
I like competition. A D N 
I'm organized. A D N 
I'm a hard worker. A D N 
I'm physically able to work long hours. A D N 
I can handle stress. A D N 
I'm prepared to make financial sacrifices. A D N 
I have the know-how to run a business. A D N 
I'm a fast learner A D N 
I have the education to run this business. A D N 
I know how to sell my product or service. A D N 
I'm a good communicator. A D N 
I work well with people. A D N
Now that you have finished taking the quiz, add up the answers you circled for A. the more of these you circled, the better your chances of success to make money at home successfully. There is no magic number or correct number, but this gives you an opportunity to be honest with yourself.


Post Source: EzineArticles

No comments:

Post a Comment